ENCOURAGING MINISTRY LEADERS
Here at Rich Communications, we are committed to defending and protecting the homes of pastors, ministers, and missionaries. Through our seminars and speaking engagements, we communicate spiritual health and healing back into ministry leaders.
- 80% of Pastors believe ministry has negatively affected their families.
- 8 out of 10 pastors wives would rather be in a counseling session than at a pastors conference.
- 80% of Preacher’s kids will end up in therapy for the rest of their lives.
- 60% of pastors believe that church ministry has negatively impacted their passion for church work,
- 50% feel so discouraged that they would leave their ministry if they could, but can’t find another job,
- 50% admit to using pornography and 37% report inappropriate sexual behavior with someone in the church
With statistics like these, it’s not surprising why so many Pastors’ homes are struggling. Pastor’s strive everyday to keep their families together as they wake up every morning to the face of an evil enemy just waiting to wreak havoc on their homes – targeted attacks designed to ruin them, ultimately becoming ineffective ministers of the gospel.